Thursday, January 20, 2011

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN' EVERYWHERE!

Just in case you didn't know, a lot of my titles end in exclamation points. The more I read Othello, two things happen. 1) I get better at reading and thinking in Shakespearean English and 2) I care much less because my interest and the time I spend reading this are inversely proportional. Equation as follows: I = T x N^s where I is interest lost, T is time in seconds, and N is the number of pages I have read raised to the the power s, the number of soliloquies Iago has had. But on the plus side, it would be absolutely WIZARD if people still said "what, ho!" Do thou fetch me mine peanut butter and jelly sandwich, what ho! Make haste and do with good countenance fair wench, that when nigh is the hour for which I make sleepytime, thou hast in thine soul the charity and humour upon which, fair maiden, you are noted, bringeth thy own liege his PJs and dress him thus. Hmm, sign me up for this thing and you could be reading The Tragedy of the Perpetually Drunk Duke and his Beddybye Time.


...yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment