Thursday, April 14, 2011

Side Effects May Include Death!

"On examining my dwelling, I found that one of the windows of the cottage had formerly occupied a part of it, but the panes had been filled up with wood. In one of these was a small and almost imperceptible chink through which the eye could just penetrate." pg 103

Creeper! CREEEEPER! Creeepercreepercreeeeeper!!!!

"My thoughts now became more active, and I longed to discover the motives and feelings of these lovely creatures; I was inquisitive to know why Felix appeared so miserable and Agatha so sad. I thought (foolish wretch!) that it might be in my power to restore happiness to these deserving people." pg 109

Uh-oh, I feel something TRAGIC coming! I'm not quite sure why the monster has taken such an interest in this family. It's nice what he's doing for them. I guess it characterizes him as an inherently nice person with feelings too. Then he's probably gonna get rejected 'cuz they all gon' be like "oh nooo, it's so ugly pa!" And then the monster is going to get its feelings hurt. Which makes it kill a little boy... The half way point had to be right in the middle of the frame frame story!

When you're out in the club and you see a fly girl, do the creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment