Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I put the totle in Aristotle.

My next blog will be about a fabulously wealthy singing ballerina who is more pretty than anyone! She will be carrying the child of her uncle who is really her dad, and having an affair with her brother. Then she will find out she's her own mother!

It actually won't but it's fun to think so. Isn't it pretty to think so? I actually really hated that line and eeeeverybody loved it. I didn't like the book though so ehh. I also didn't like Bartleby the Scrivener for the same and different reasons. This heathen book reader demands plot! Aaaand so that's my fully engaging and insightful blog post.
The Midwest's Favorite Igloo!
It's beckoning.

1 comment:

  1. I also disliked that book.... I neither loved nor hated the last line in particular, however.

    Your mind works in fascinating ways. I want a tour of it. Right now.
    #creepystufftosaytopeople

    ReplyDelete