Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Saskwatch! For the busy bigfoot on the go. Just because you're hiding in the woods doesn't mean you don't want to know what time it is.

And so to wrap it all up like a taco from Taco Bell that's indeed "good to go," I think I enjoyed Metamorphosis more than these short stories. They were weird. They left a funny feeling in my tummy. Everything was depressing. I don't know about you, but it seems like I'm PMS-ing or something tonight. Most of my answers weren't really analytical either, mostly just my rantings and ravings. I'm okay with that though. And though Metamorphosis was looooong and earns perfect 10s in the weird category, at least it was entertaining and I could read it aloud in my British reading voice to share my disturbed state with all around me. So, at least Metamorphosis had the potential to be entertaining. These did not. Pretentious, pretentious, pretentious.

I'm full of notcaring tonight and it is FAB!

1 comment: