Friday, July 9, 2010

Heffalumps and Woozles are scary, man.

"You don't remember him (Bill)," Brett said." "I do. Remember him perfectly..." pg. 88

Firstly, what you have just read is the biggest lie of the 20th century. Yes, even more than "I did not have sex with that woman."

"'We have got the loveliest hotel,' Mike said. 'I think it's a brothel!'" pg. 89

This just made me giggle.

"When do us Protestants get a chance to eat, father?" "I don't know anything about it. Haven't you got tickets?" "It's enough to make a man join the Klan," Bill said. The priest looked back at him." pg. 93

Even though I've got the whole Catholic thing going on, I thought this was funny too because I'm pretty sure I've been on the side of the large group hogging the dining cars before. Not quite that specifically, but close.

Also, I'm serious about this particular blog title. Watch the video.


Now pretend you're five.

1 comment: